Sunday, January 19, 2014

Recipe Sharing Monday #79 + Features!

Happy Monday everyone! It is time to link up your latest food posts. My weekly link party, Recipe Sharing Monday, features your best recipes.

I will be picking the features and sharing them each week. I'll be pinning the featured posts on the Recipe Sharing Monday Pinterest boardas well as some of my other favorite shared community boards.

Features from the last Recipe Sharing Monday (starting at the top left going clockwise):



    Congrats to our features! If anyone needs a button to add to their blog, they can be found on my button page, listed in the navigation bar above.

    Last week I made the first featured recipe that was linked up at Recipe Sharing Monday, Chips and Salsa Chicken. This recipe was linked up by Mostly Homemade Mom at RSM #51.


    Time to party!

    My only rule:
    • Please link up as many recipe posts as you'd like, as long as they haven't been submitted to this party recently. No crafts or DIY. I love them but this a recipe only party. Thanks!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment