I will be picking the features and sharing them each week. I'd love to give your blog more exposure by featuring you, so please link 'em up. I'll be pinning the featured posts on the Recipe Sharing Monday Pinterest board to share the love.
- Mini Almond Tarts at SteaknPotatoesKindaGurl
- Easter Basket Cupcakes at Six Sisters' Stuff
- Sweet Potato Cheesy Bake at Cath's Cookery Creations
- Cheep Chicks at The Domestically Impaired Guide to the Kitchen Arts
- Hot Wing Pork Chop Sandwich with Spicy Blue Cheese Cream Sauce at Creole Contessa
- Tagalong Peanut Butter Cake Bars at The Not So Perfect Mom
- Lemon Risotto at Tamed Musings
- Tomato Cream Soup at The Unsophisticated Kitchen
Congrats to this weeks features!
- Link back to me either by a text link on the post or by putting a button on your blog. My button is over on the right sidebar of my blog.
- Please link up as many recipe posts as you'd like, as long as they haven't been submitted to this party before. Link to your direct post, not just your main blog URL.
- I would love it if you became a follower of my blog, and also clicked around and commented on the other submissions. Saying hi and making new friends is part of the fun after all.
How to be Featured:
- When I go to select features, if I see you haven't linked up to me in some way, then unfortunately I won't feature your project. Please play fair and link up with either a text link or by using my button.