I will be picking the features and sharing them each week. I'd love to give your blog more exposure by featuring you, so please link 'em up. I'll be pinning the featured posts on the Recipe Sharing Monday Pinterest board, as well as some of my other favorite shared boards.
Features from the last Recipe Sharing Monday:
- DIY Italian Cream Sodas at Made From Pinterest
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding with Pie Crust Dippers at Yesterfood
- Honey Dijon Chicken Salad at Mostly Homemade Mom
- Clam Fritters with Spicy Cocktail Sauce at Turnips 2 Tangerines
- S'mores Dip at Spend with Pennies
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches at The Best Blog Recipes
Congrats to our features!
- Link back to me. A text link on the post, add me to your link party page, or add a Recipe Sharing Monday button on your blog. My button code is over on the right sidebar of my blog.
- Please link up as many recipe posts as you'd like, as long as they haven't been submitted to this party before. Link to your direct post, not just your main blog URL.
- I would love it if you became a follower of my blog, and also clicked around and commented on the other submissions. Saying hi and making new friends is part of the fun after all.