First - Starting this month I will be picking a select few recipe submissions, cooking them and posting a write up on Jam Hands. I cooked the first recipe this week - a chicken dinner. Was it one that you submitted? Find out this week!
Second - There are less 'rules' for Recipe Sharing Monday than there used to be. I think my keyword for this year is "Simplify" and I am applying that to RSM as well. Here is my only guideline for participating:
- Link up as many recipes as you'd like, as long as they belong to you (meaning you created the food) and the submission hasn't been submitted in the past few months. That's it!
Features from the last Recipe Sharing Monday:
- Salted Caramel Brownies at Life with the Crust Cut Off
- Chicken Club Tacos with Spicy Chipotle Ranch Sauce
- Raspberry Cream Puffs at Red Cottage Chronicles
- Strawberry Rollups at Moms & Munchkins
Happy Monday everyone! It is time to link up your latest food posts. My weekly link party, Recipe Sharing Monday, features your best recipes. If you would like to put a Recipe Sharing Monday button on your blog, the code is in the right sidebar.
I will be picking the features and sharing them each week. I'd love to give your blog more exposure by featuring you, so please link 'em up. I'll be pinning the featured posts on the Recipe Sharing Monday Pinterest board, as well as some of my other favorite shared boards.
Congrats to our features!