I will be picking the features and sharing them each week. I'd love to give your blog more exposure by featuring you, so please link 'em up. I'll be pinning the featured posts on the Recipe Sharing Monday Pinterest board, as well as some of my other favorite shared boards.
Features from the last Recipe Sharing Monday:
- Spectacular Spudnuts at The Domestically Impaired Guide to the Kitchen Arts
- Nutella Swirl Rolls at Shop Girl
- Apricot Ambrosia Sponge Cake at Jo and Sue
- Snickers Caramel Apple Salad at Raining Hot Coupons
- Summer Berry Frozen Yogurt Bars at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- Tangy Baked Citrus Chicken at Lori's Culinary Creations
Congrats to our features!
- Link back to me either by a text link on the post or by putting a button on your blog. My button is over on the right sidebar of my blog.
- Please link up as many recipe posts as you'd like, as long as they haven't been submitted to this party before. Link to your direct post, not just your main blog URL.
- I would love it if you became a follower of my blog, and also clicked around and commented on the other submissions. Saying hi and making new friends is part of the fun after all.