I will be picking the features and sharing them each week. I'd love to give your blog more exposure by featuring you, so please link 'em up. I'll be pinning the featured posts on the Recipe Sharing Monday Pinterest board, as well as some of my other favorite shared boards.
Features from the last Recipe Sharing Monday:
- Coconut Crusted stuffed French Toast at Will Cook for Smiles
- Sour Patch Kids Cookies at design eat repeat
- Banana Spring Rolls with Caramel Sauce at Handmade in the Heartland
- Strawberry Lemon Sangria at Lemon Tree Dwelling
- Bacon and Spicy Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms at SteakNPotatoesKindaGurl
- Peach and Berry Cream Tart at Domesticated Breakdown
Congrats to our features!
- Link back to me either by a text link on the post or by putting a button on your blog. My button is over on the right sidebar of my blog.
- Please link up as many recipe posts as you'd like, as long as they haven't been submitted to this party before. Link to your direct post, not just your main blog URL.
- I would love it if you became a follower of my blog, and also clicked around and commented on the other submissions. Saying hi and making new friends is part of the fun after all.