I will be picking the features and sharing them each week. I'd love to give your blog more exposure by featuring you, so please link 'em up. I'll be pinning the featured posts on the Recipe Sharing Monday Pinterest board, as well as some of my other favorite shared boards.
- Shrimp Cocktail Dip at Mostly Homemade Mom
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup at the Seven Year Cottage
- Churro Chocolate Donut Holes at Chica Chocolatina
- Grasshopper Bars at Life's Simple Measures
- Tres Leches Cake at Crumbs and Chaos
- Skirt Steak with Chimichurri Sauce at Joyful Healthy Eats
- Lemon Mousse at Red Cottage Chronicles
- Caramel Banana Cream Pie at Busy Mom's Helper
- New York Coffee Cake Dunkers at Rook No. 17
- Strawberry Tiramisu Angel Food Cake at Lemons for Lulu
Congrats to this weeks features!
- Link back to me either by a text link on the post or by putting a button on your blog. My button is over on the right sidebar of my blog.
- Please link up as many recipe posts as you'd like, as long as they haven't been submitted to this party before. Link to your direct post, not just your main blog URL.
- I would love it if you became a follower of my blog, and also clicked around and commented on the other submissions. Saying hi and making new friends is part of the fun after all.