I will be picking the features and sharing them each week. I'd love to give your blog more exposure by featuring you, so please link 'em up. I'll be pinning the featured posts on the Recipe Sharing Monday Pinterest board to share the love.
- Honey Bee Cake with Honey Caramel Drizle at Yesterfood
- Creamy Smoked Salmon Dip at Life's Simple Measures
- Strawberry Cream Omelet at Simplee Sue
- Gator Bites w/ Cheesy Creole Mustard Beer Sauce at Ms enPlace
- Pineapple Pecan Carrot Cake at Semi Homemade Mom
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Mousse Cheesecake at The Unsophisticated Kitchen
- Banana Ever Banana Bread at Days with Dylan and Kacie
- Oreo Layer Dessert at Amanda Jane Brown
Congrats to this weeks features!
Features: If you were featured and would like a button, it is in the right hand sidebar.
- Link back to me either by a text link on the post or by putting a button on your blog. My button is over on the right sidebar of my blog.
- Please link up as many recipe posts as you'd like, as long as they haven't been submitted to this party before. Link to your direct post, not just your main blog URL.
- I would love it if you became a follower of my blog, and also clicked around and commented on the other submissions. Saying hi and making new friends is part of the fun after all.
How to be Featured:
- When I go to select features, if I see you haven't linked up to me in some way, then unfortunately I won't feature your project. Please play fair and link up with either a text link or by using my button.