**Please note** Next Monday I'll be hosting a St. Patrick's Day Recipe & Crafts linky party. Recipe Sharing Monday will return on the 18th.
I will be picking the features and sharing them each week. I'd love to give your blog more exposure by featuring you, so please link 'em up. I'll be pinning the featured posts on the Recipe Sharing Monday Pinterest board to share the love.
- Chicken Salad with Strawberries, Pecans and Cranberries at Shopgirl
- Creamy Lobster Farfalle at Memories by the Mile
- Girl Scout Cookie Hello Dollie Bars at Sunflower Supper Club
- Crock Pot Mongolian Beef at Not So Perfect Mom
- Thick and Chewy M&M Blondies at Six Sisters' Stuff
- Cloud Nine Pie at Teenage Cakeland
Congrats to this weeks features!
Features: If you were featured and would like a button, it is in the right hand sidebar.
- Link back to me either by a text link on the post or by putting a button on your blog. My button is over on the right sidebar of my blog.
- Please link up as many recipe posts as you'd like, as long as they haven't been submitted to this party before. Link to your direct post, not just your main blog URL.
- I would love it if you became a follower of my blog, and also clicked around and commented on the other submissions. Saying hi and making new friends is part of the fun after all.
How to be Featured:
- When I go to select features, if I see you haven't linked up to me in some way, then unfortunately I won't feature your project. Please play fair and link up with either a text link or by using my button.