I will be picking the features and sharing them each week. I'd love to give your blog more exposure by featuring you, so please link 'em up. I'll be pinning the featured posts on the Recipe Sharing Monday Pinterest board to share the love.
- Strawberry Cream Soda at Living a Renaissance Life
- Sweetheart Cinnamon Cake with Glaze at Home Cooking Memories
- Pig Lickin' Cake at Days with Dylan
- Red Wine Ice Cream at Jo and Sue
- Black Forest Hot Cocoa at The Seven Year Cottage
- Oatmeal Cookies with PB Filling at I Heart Eating
Congrats to this weeks features!
Features: If you were featured and would like a button, it is in the right hand sidebar.
- Link back to me either by a text link on the post or by putting a button on your blog. My button is over on the right sidebar of my blog.
- Please link up as many recipe posts as you'd like, as long as they haven't been submitted to this party before. Link to your direct post, not just your main blog URL.
- I would love it if you became a follower of my blog, and also clicked around and commented on the other submissions. Saying hi and making new friends is part of the fun after all.
How to be Featured:
- When I go to select features, if I see you haven't linked up to me in some way, then unfortunately I won't feature your project. Please play fair and link up with either a text link or by using my button.