|Continue reading below to get the links for the featured recipes!|
Okay ladies and gentlemen, time to link up your latest food posts. My weekly link party, Recipe Sharing Monday, features your best recipes. Week one was a huge success! We had 166 submissions. Not too bad for our first week, right?
Before we get down to business, I have a favor to ask. If you are on Facebook, and you enjoy this blog, could you kindly 'like' my page? The link is right over there in the right hand sidebar, underneath the Google friend connect widget. Thanks!
News: I have buttons galore now available here!
There were a lot of yummy recipes linked up this week. Here are just a few of the submissions that caught my eye. I had a few more savory recipes I wanted to feature, but sadly they hadn't linked up to me, so I had to move on. Maybe next week!
|Pina Colada Pops at A Pretty Life in the Suburbs|
|Oreo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies at Joyful Baker|
|Tostada Pizzas at More Than Mundane|
|Sour Cream Lemon Pie at Everyday Art|
|Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies at Life as a Lofthouse|
|Cake Batter Pancakes at Chef in Training|
|Strawberry Cupcakes with Cheesecake Filling at Flour Me With Love|
|Best Ever Mac 'n' Cheese at Mangoes and Chutney|
If you were featured and would like to grab a button, I made one just for ya.
On with the party!
- Link back to me either by a text link on the post or by putting a button on your blog. My buttons are over on the right sidebar of my blog.
- Please link up as many recipe posts as you'd like, as long as they haven't been submitted to this party before. Link to your direct post, not just your main blog URL.
- I would love it if you became a follower of my blog, and also clicked around and commented on the other submissions. Saying hi and making new friends is part of the fun after all.
- I will be picking the features and sharing each week. I'd love to give your blog more exposure by featuring you, so please link 'em up.
- By linking up to my party you are giving me permission to use a picture from your blog in a follow up feature post. I'll also be stumbling and pinning the featured posts to share the love.
- When I go to select features, if I see you haven't linked up to me in some way, then unfortunately I won't feature your project. Please play fair and link up with either a text link or by using my button.